Forcible Entry Hooligan Tool.
- The Hooligan Tool is one of the world´s most popular forcible entry tools.
- These heavy-duty tools were designed to pound, puncture, pry, twist, and cut all types of barriers encountered by emergency service personnel.
- The head and claw are forged from high alloy steel, heat treated for maximum strength, fitted to a 1” (2.5 cm) stress proof bar.
- The bar has machine grooved non-slip grips.
- The Hooligan Tool features a claw that is gently curved for maximum prying leverage. The claw opening is parallel and fits over locks, hasps and many door bars.
- It can also be used as a nail puller and a gas shut off during emergencies.
Recommended Usages in:
- FIRE DEPARTMENTS
- LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES RESCUE SQUADS
- HAZMAT TEAMS
- PLANT/REFINERY MAINTENANCE CREWS
- PUBLIC UTILITIES