Features: Welding shield with tone 11 hinged visor and internal adjustable harness with screw closure for sparks and IR radiation during welding processes.
- Made of polypropylene, very light, but with high resistance to temperature, impact and chemicals.
- Folding visor, which allows lifting the welding lens to view the weldment without removing the shield and continue with the filter cover protection.
- Ergonomic rounded design enables there to be no incandescent pieces or molten metal on the surface of the shield and minimizes impacts.
- Compatible with helmet earmuff ref. 1988 -OC.
- With tone 11 welding glass and filter cover (size108x51mm.)
- Replacement glasses available in tones 5, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13.
Uses and functions: in all kinds of activities with welding requiring helmets in construction, workshops, shipbuilding, metal industry, welding in maintenance, public works…